We are happy to be your incoming FFL transfer destination, but we only accept firearms from licensed FFL dealers.
NFA transfers are accepted for $100 per item. For questions, or to arrange an NFA transfer, please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps for a smooth FFL Transfer
You must have a valid Nevada ID or Driver’s License (not seasonal), in order to purchase or receive a transferred handgun in Nevada.
Initiate the transfer:
- Buy a gun and choose “Green Valley Range” as your FFL destination. The seller/sender MUST HOLD A VALID FFL (no Private Party transfers). If the seller/sender does not collect Nevada Sales Tax, you will be charged sales tax and a service fee in addition to the FFL transfer fee.
- The seller needs a copy of our FFL. Tell them they can request one at email@example.com.
- You’re done!
When the gun arrives:
- Please wait for us to call and tell you your gun is ready for pick-up. It should be ready 1-2 business days after it is received from the carrier.
- Please bring a paper copy of your receipt for our records. We will print it for you for an additional $2 fee.
- With a current Nevada CCW: Mon – Sat from Open until 5:00pm
- Without a CCW: Mon – Sat from Open until 5:00pm (so we can call in your background check)
- Everyone: $40 per firearm + NV state sales tax (see Tax Bulletin SUT 15-0001, effective January 26, 2015)
- Without a CCW: Add $25 for a background check