Your safety is our first priority. Please be familiar with our range rules before you arrive.
Before Entering the Building
Inside the Store and Range Lobby
Inside the Firing Range
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
- Always keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard until ready to shoot.
- Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
- Know your target and what’s beyond it.
- All firearms MUST HAVE SIGHTS.
- Always wear eye and hearing protection before entering and while on a “LIVE” range.
- Treat All Firearms as if they are LOADED and ONLY loaded in the Firing Stall on line
- Keep all guns unloaded until on the firing line.
- Report Any/All Accidental Discharges at ONCE.
- Always be sure that the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction, when handling a pistol or firearm to another person. Make sure your finger is off the trigger, the action is open, magazine has been removed and all chambers are empty.
- Always be sure the gun barrel is free from obstructions.
- All brass down range and abandoned brass belongs to Green Valley Range.
- Always wash your hands and face, along with changing your clothing after cleaning a gun or shooting at the Range.
- Never use alcohol or drugs before and/or during shooting.
- NO ONE is allowed past the shooting stations/down range.
- No pregnant women allowed in the shooting range. Pregnant women and children under age 7 years of age should follow a physician’s guidance concerning their presence on shooting ranges.
- No drawing from the holster. Fire from READY position ONLY.
- Never point a Firearm muzzle at anything you are not willing to destroy.
- Never handle a Firearm in an emotional state such as anger or depression.