All Day Range Pass $20
$10 for One additional person sharing the same lane
- Eye & Ear Protection, targets, 1 ultrasonic handgun dip cleaning, refreshments
- Military (Active, Retired, Veterans) 10% off Range Time
- Law Enforcement / Firefighter / First Responders 10% off range time
- Seniors 60 years of age plus 10% off range time
- Casino Employee with I.D. $5.00 Off Range Time Monday – Friday
- Ladies Day Thursdays ~Ladies receive 1/2 off range time
- *Coupons / Discounts / Specials may not be used together
OUR PUBLIC AND PRIVATE RANGES ARE BUILT WITH SAFETY FIRST
- 14 Lanes (7 public, 7 private)
- Lanes are 46″ wide
- 15 Yards
- Reactive Targets
- Tactical Movement Range
- Rifle caliber capable up to 308
- Caliber restrictions: No steel core, no steel shot
- Sound Lock Room prior to entering range entraps and contains sound from escape
- Two panes of Level VIII bullet proof glass
- Bulletproof Backstop Rubber Trap rated at 50 BMG
- 21 rows of Ballistic Ceiling Baffles
- Walls completely enclosed with Ballistic sound diffusing panels
- 46″ wide firing lane stalls with comfort cushioned flooring
- Ventilation system build 150% over minimum requirements
- Bright floodlights for illumination of targets and range
- All range personnel are NRA Certified Range Safety Officers
Firearm Transfer Policy and Procedures
Club Member – Two Free Transfers a year, then $20 per firearm
Gold Member – $20 per firearm
Nevada / Clark County Resident – $25 per firearm
*Receive 50% off Range Day Pass with FFL transfer to GV Range
All FFL licensed dealers shipping to Green Valley Range must and are required to:
1. Request for Green Valley Range FFL via-email.
Send request to:
b. The action to contact FFL shippers to request the Green Valley Range FFL license is not Green Valley Range duty or responsibility. It is solely the purchaser’s obligation to require his/her shipper to contact Green Valley Range for request.
2. Transferer (shipper) must send a “File Copy” of their current FFL license prior to Green Valley Range sending our FFL “File Copy” license to shipper.
3. FFL transferer (shipper) are required to provide a receipt/invoice of purchase with all transferee contact information (name, address and phone number of purchaser) and a copy of FFL license with ALL firearms.
a. Firearms that arrive without an FFL or proper paperwork (receipt/invoice and contact information) will NOT be released until all proper paper work has been provided.
4. Firearm transfers will only be accepted by other FFL licensed businesses.
Firearm pickups must be arranged by appointment.
We ask that you do not contact us nor drop-in unannounced and expect us to rush to process your paperwork on your firearm.
We will do our very best to process and complete your firearm paperwork as soon as possible.
Once we have all paperwork processed we will contact you for pick up.
Once you have been contacted and scheduled for pick up, you may pick up your firearm.
If we leave a message via-voice mail or answering machine, please return our call to schedule your pick up day and hours.
All purchasers (transferee’s) MUST provide physical ID’s in person.
1. Current Nevada Driver License
2. Current Nevada Concealed Firearm Permit (If Exempt from NICS background check)
3. Current U.S. Alien / Admission Card Number (If applicable)